SALES TERMS, POLICIES & WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
Terms of Sale for Open Accounts
- 2% 10th Early Pay Discount, net 15th of the month. Statement is issued at the close of each calendar month.
- Unearned discounts will be charged back to the account.
- Remit Payment to: Eastern Warehouse Distributors, LLC. P.O. Box 412291 Boston, MA 02241-2291.
- Purchaser agrees to pay interest in the amount of 1.5% per month on account balance not paid within these terms.
- Delinquent accounts may be placed on COD until such time the account is brought into good standing.
- We reserve the right to charge an NSF fee to your account for checks returned by your bank for non-payment.
- In the event that the account is referred to collection, Purchaser agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, directly related to collection, including aforementioned interest.
- Purchaser agrees that any legal disputes between the parties will be litigated exclusively in the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County.
- No returns on Electrical Components.
- No returns on Special Order items, Freight Charges for Special Order items are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% Restocking Charge.
- All New Returns must be in resalable condition (including packaging) for credit to be issued.
- All Cores will be inspected to Manufacturer's standards for rebuildability before credit will be issued.
- All Returns require a complete EWDI Return Receipt in order to credit Customer account.
- The Manufacturers' factory warranty constitutes all of the warranties with respect to the sale of the item(s).
- The Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty or merchandisability or fitness for a particular purpose, and the Seller neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any liability in connection with the sale of the item(s).
- Purchaser shall not be entitled to recover from Seller any consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits or any other incidental damages.
- In addition, expressly excluded is any Seller liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance by way of "strict liability", negligence or otherwise.